Emergency lighting ensure that during an emergency situation your egress route is thoroughly lit to ensure your safe exit. Emergency lights and exit signs work together to light your path to safety.
We will simulate a power outage by turning off the power source to the emergency light unit running them for the required time (based on building occupancy) to ensure that the batteries installed are the correct size and in good condition.
We carry stock of most bulbs and batteries so we can repair on the spot to save time and money.
- Pass desired time test
- Ensure terminals are cleaned/lubricated
- Batteries are not damaged, clean and dry
- Wire terminations are tight
- No corrosion
- Electrolyte levels and specific gravity are maintained
- Unit is not overloaded by checking amperage readings
- Unit is charging the batteries
- Remote lights are all in working order
- All info is recorded on the inspection report
Get in touch
Take the first step and call us to set-up a complimentary consultation.